Two Academies of Fine Arts, fourteen works of art and a common thread: the relationship between "Technology & Humanism", chosen as the 2022 Camozzi Group Calendar theme. The best works were selected by a mixed panel. The students were awarded during a ceremony held at the Camozzi Digital headquarters, attended by company representatives and academics.
Camozzi involved the two educational institutions with a contest that called on students to interpret the "Technology & Humanism" theme through their artistic and creative skills.
"The collaboration with the Academies of Fine Arts for the creation of the calendar - commented Lodovico Camozzi - shows our commitment to support the communities where we operate and to promote the art and culture expressed by the younger generations. The theme is very close to our heart: it represents a synthesis of Camozzi's vision, to combine digitalization and sustainability, innovation and social responsibility".
The calendar, a Group tradition since 1986, will be printed in about 13 thousand copies (in various formats) and distributed in over 50 countries.
Here below the names of the awarded students and the titles of the artworks:
- Edoardo Massenza Milani, "Machine Learning"
- Valery Franzelli, "Nel dimenticatorio"
- Ilaria Rota, "Fame di scoperta"
- Simone Taglietti & Eleonora Scarpi, "Luce in fondo al tunnel"
- Letizia Barozzi, "Il futuro dei corpi"
- Silvia Barp, "Assorbire, connettere e condurre"
- Giorgia Pedrina, "Lineamenti"
- Pietro Pasinetti, "Vestire il Futuro"
- Massimiliano Maino, "Rainbow Energy"
- Giulia Martinelli, "Alta Definizione"
- Chiara Merli, "Primo volo"
- Luca Guarnerio, "Glitch Inconscio 2"
- Matteo Federici, "La connessione tra di noi"
- Evelyn Fanchi, "Breath_v.1"